As some of you may already know, pasta is always a big hit with my family and I absolutely love it when I think of a recipe that is so simple to make :-)
Serves 4 (1 syn per serving if using the cheese as part of your HEA)
- 350 gr bowtie pasta
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 50 gr porcini mushrooms
- 250 gr chestnut mushrooms
- 100 gr sundried tomatoes (4 syns)
- 70 gr light philadelphia cheese
- Soak the sundried tomatoes in warm water for about half an hour.
- Soak the porcini mushrooms in warm water for a few minutes, drain, chop and keep the water for later.
- Mince the garlic, dice the onion and slice the chestnut mushrooms.
- Spray a pan with frylight and add the garlic, onion, mushrooms and sundried tomatoes.
- In the meantime, boil the pasta in salted hot water and drain.
- Add the pasta to the pan and stir in the philadelphia cheese, the porcini mushrooms water and make sure it's nice and moist and that the water doesn't dry out completely.
- Serve immediately and add some parsley on top.
Let me know if you are going to make this recipe and send pics in if you do :-)