Monday 6 October 2014

Autumn is here...Hot Breakfast

Autumn is in the air. The cold and frosty mornings are just around the corner.  

This year I'm actually looking forward to winter; in fact I always look forward to the changing of the seasons.  Time to pack up all those summer dresses to make space for cozy jumpers and heavy coats :-)

I went for an hour walk this morning after the school run and when I got home I was really looking forward to something hot. What a better way than starting your week with a bowl of hot porridge topped with beautiful fresh berries and a nice cup of tea? Right what I needed to get this brand new week to a great start!! :-) Happy Monday everybody! 









What do usually have for breakfast?  Let me know, I'm always on the lookout for new ideas...

 xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yummy that looks like a delicious breakfast. Porridge is so good for you and really sets you up for the day! Thanks for sharing. I've nominated you for the Liebster award you can check out the details here> http://www.rachforthestars.com/liebster-award-nomination/ it's just a bit of fun, send me your link if you decide to do it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the nomination Rachel. Will have fun with it over the weekend. Stay tuned. Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete